What requirements must I meet to rent a Power Boat?
- You must be age 25 or older to rent and operate our powerboats
- You must have power boat experience equivalent to the type of boat you want to rent including docking, fueling, and a good understanding of navigation rules
- A boating license is not required to rent a boat; however, we strongly recommend it. Visit www.boatus.org
- A valid driver’s license and credit card are required
- A deposit
What requirements must I meet to rent a kayak, canoe, SUP or pedal boat?
- You must be age 18 or older to rent a kayak, canoe or pedal boat or have authorization from your guardian
- You do not need experience. Our boats are stable and user friendly.
- A valid driver’s license or other photo ID is required
What form of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Cards.
What are your power boat reservation requirements?
- We require a credit card to hold your reservation
- We have a 48hr cancellation policy for hourly rentals and a 5 day cancellation policy for overnight rentals.
- We will ask for your address, credit card information, boating experience, date of rental, departure and return times, number of passengers, and your float plan.
Are life jackets provided with the rental?
- Yes, all powerboats are equipped with adult PFDs. Children’s PFDs are provided and must be worn for those age 12 or younger on board and at all times.
- PFDs are provided and required for all kayak, canoe, pedal boat, and stand-up paddleboard rentals.
Is there anything I should not bring?
- Please leave your precious pets at home for the day (small dogs ok).
- Alcohol and cigarettes are not permitted on our powerboats.
Are there restaurants nearby? What about restrooms?
- Yes, there are many great restaurants and cafes located right up the ramp from our dock on N Harborview Dr.: Anthony’s Home Port, Marketplace Grille, and The Devoted Kiss are all great choices for a delicious meal overlooking the beautiful harbor.
- Yes, a public restroom is available at the base of the stairs for the Finholm View Climb in the parking lot across from our dock.